Bulgarian National Costumes and Folk Jewellery
Authors: Maria Veleva, Snezhana Dancheva-Blaoeva
Septemvri Publishing House, Sofia, Bulgaria 1983
- Cream cloth, gilt lettering
- Illustrated dust jacket
- Slight shelf wear to edges
- No dj tear as in this photo
- 8.25" x 11.25"
- 173 pp, English text
- Out of print, hard to find.
Classic, comprehensive guide.
Section 1 - Bulgarian Folk Costumes
- 227 color, & black & white photos
- Costumes, origins, descriptions
- Details, embroidery, textiles
Section 2 - Bulgarian Folk Jewelry
- 108 color photos
- Earrings, necklaces, rings
- Bracelets, belts and buckles
BG Map with major towns
Bibliography for each section